In winter, it is reasonable to keep your hands and body warm and maintain a pleasant temperature around you for this you can use the best rechargeable hand warmer. That is why more and more gadgets are becoming ingenious to keep us warm and comfortable during this freezing time of the year.
Hand warmers are essential. They are one such device that generates heat and you can place it in your hands easily. They are ideal for people suffering from hand related diseases.
Also, another main feature of these hand warmers is that you can charge tablets and smart phones through a portable USB port.
These energy banks have a special battery with a circuit that controls the flow of energy. An energy bank allows you to store electrical energy and then use it to charge a mobile device and all other electronic equipment that can be charged through an USB port.
Power banks have become increasingly popular because they lengthen the battery life of our phones, tablets and music players. By having an energy bank, you can recharge your devices even if you are away from a power outlet.
Hand warmer/power banks are good for almost any device with USB input such as cameras, portable speakers, GPS systems, MP3 players, smartphones, and even some tablets. Virtually, anything with USB input in the home can be charged from a power bank; you just have to remember to keep your power bank charged.
They come in many sizes and configurations that can be adapted to your device needs and budget.
In the market, you can find very simple and low-cost devices to warm hands. They operate in a wide range of temperatures, require no electric power or batteries and heat immediately for a considerable amount of time. It is a very effective tool and will take away your headache at the time you run out of battery. Here we show you the top 10 of the best rechargeable hand warmer review.
Ten Best Rechargeable Hand Warmers review
10. ThreeLeaf Rechargeable Hand Warmer:
The ThreeLeaf Rechargeable Hand Warmer is not only a hand warmer, it is also an emergency power bank. This mini hand warmer has a built-in intelligent protection system that protects the device from short circuit and over loading. Its compact design and slim body allows you to easily carry wherever you go, and it feels smooth in your hands. You can have this hand warmer with you while you play any sport outdoors. Also, it is a Perfect reusable hand warmer solution in cold weather if you are a commuter or an office worker.
The ThreeLeaf Rechargeable Hand Warmer has a 5200mAh battery capacity that can give you a full charge and lets you charge your latest mobile phones such as iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy, other Android phones, and all other electronic devices charged via USB cable. This hand warmer is portable and durable making it a great product to buy and have it with you.
- Quick hand warmer & Power bank.
- has a built-in intelligent protection system.
- compact design.
- 30 day money back guaranty available.
- Nothing negative about this product.
9. Ewarmer outdoor hand warmer and power bank: best multi-purpose hand warmer:
Next in our review list is the Ewarmer outdoor rechargeable hand warmer and power bank.
Initially, it looks, feels and gives you an impression that it is primarily used as a power bank, but it works fine as a hand warmer too. It has one of the largest battery capacity up to 10000mah in this review list. It promises 8 hours of continuous warming if you use the low temperature mode up to 113degrees.
You can get seven hours of warming and you will have temperatures up to 120degrees. It also works as an efficient power bank for your smartphone, tablet, and other USB based devices.
Even if you use it for both hand warming and charging your devices for the same time, it performs absolutely great.
When we speak about the shape of the device, it is cylindrical for extra comfort and unique feel.
It is durable, lightweight, and you can easily carry it wherever you go. This device also has an LED flashlight that will help you to navigate dark places.
The SOS flasher may come as an additional lighting when you are outside at night. The flash light alone can light up a room for 24 hours.
Finally, it comes with 18 months of warranty, so you can feel a lot safer when you purchase this device.
- Can be used as a multi-purpose device.
- USB charging available.
- Affordable price tag.
- Equipped with effective flashlight.
- Given its battery capacity, the total running time is pretty low.
8. Fourheart Rechargeable/Reusable Hand Warmers:
Whether you are looking for the best hand warmer or a portable electronic device charger, this product is a perfect solution for both purposes. It includes a three temperature setting which is absolutely great for cold weather. You can warm your hands in 3 seconds. Also, you can Easily turn warming on and off, and warming will automatically turn off after working for an hour to save battery, you can restart to use it. 3 indicator lights keep you informed of the remaining battery and heating status.
The Fourheart Rechargeable/Reusable Hand Warmer is made of high-tech aircraft-grade aluminum and ABS material. It has a eco-friendly polymer battery. It is shockproof, Anti-scald, Anti-skid, Explosion-proof, and Radiation-free. Also, this hand warmer transfers heat in a green and Healthy way.
- This hand warmer is user friendly and portable.
- Has a three temperature setting.
- Large capacity battery.
- Made of high-tech aircraft-grade aluminum and ABS material.
- It only holds a charge for about 2 hours.
7. BigBlue rechargeable hand warmer: best battery efficient device
If you are looking for a battery efficient device that performs exceedingly well when it comes to warming purpose, look no further.
The BigBlue rechargeable hand warmer features an exceptional design and gives you excellent battery performance. It has 6000mah battery capacity at 4 hours run time in low temperature setting. It is multi-functional like most other electrical hand warmers listed in this review.
This device comes equipped with 113f (low temperature setting) and 140f (high temperature setting) that allows you to use it in both indoor and outdoor. With its advanced warm plates, it promises 90% temperature rating in just 30 seconds. This means you won’t have to wait in the cold for a long time before the heat kicks in.
This product is designed to warm both hands simultaneously and has smooth edges for better handling.
It intelligently handles the temperature to provide the best experience for you. The exterior has an elegant aluminum finish and it comes either white and red or white and black combination.
- Exceptional design.
- USB charging available.
- Quickly produces heat.
- LED flashlight available.
- Comes in affordable price range.
- Looks bulky.
6. Zippo Refillable Hand Warmer:
The Zippo Refillable Hand Warmer is specially designed for extreme cold weather. It fits into all sizes of pockets for any event. Its rugged and metal construction is durable and it stands up to the at most toughest weather conditions. Great for camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities. Also, this hand warmer emits gentle, radiant heat to keep your hands toasty warm at all times.
- Includes easy fill technology.
- Perfect for all cold weather activities.
- Sleek, thin design fits even into the smallest of pockets.
- Rugged and durable metal construction to stand up to the toughest weather conditions.
- The device looks old fashion.
5. EnergyFlux Enduro hand warmer: best affordable device:
The EnergyFlux Enduro hand warmer easily makes it to our review list due to its impressive battery capacity of 7800mah and affordable price range. It has a single button, which means you don’t have to deal with complex operating system, and you can control the device pretty efficiently.
You can fulfill all your needs with this device itself. You will get two different temperature setting.
109 degrees (low setting) that can run up to 7 hours, and 115 degrees which will run up to 6.5 hours before the battery requires a recharge means you can take it wherever you go.
The battery can stand for 500 cycles of charge before it runs out of life. Like all other hand warmers listed in this review list, this device also has an LED lights and indicator lights to display heat settings and the remaining power. It also supports USB charging for smaller devices such as smartphones and tablets.
This hand warmer has a full grip heat spread to ensure that you get complete warmth for your entire hand and beat the biting cold.
- USB charging available.
- LED flash lights and indicator lights for indicating heat settings and remaining power.
- Comes with full grip heating.
- Large battery capacity up to 7800mah.
4. Saferell 5,200 mAh Portable Pocket Hand Warmer:
The Saferell 5,200 mAh portable hand warmer is one of the quality hand warmers you can get at an affordable price. The attractive thing with this hand warmer is its silicon oil finish.
It feels great to touch even when it’s not running. It’s easy to know which heat setting your using currently thanks to the different colored light for each one.
You can charge your mobile and this hand warmer lasts up to 8 hours before needing a new charge. According to the manufacturer, it is more lighter than a cell phone.
In our experience, you can effortlessly slide this into your pocket and you wouldn’t notice any heaviness at all. You can carry it wherever you go, thanks to the smaller design.
It is double side heated, meaning that you’ll get warmth for your hand from both sides of the warmer when its turned on.
It meets international safety standards, so you can use this hand warmer without any worries.
It is equipped with two in-built temperature sensors with smart chip control to monitor the temperature changes around you.
All in all, you’ll get a high-quality rechargeable hand warmer at an affordable price!
- Comfortable to carry wherever you go.
- Affordably priced.
- Friendly to the skin.
- Meets international safety standards.
- Some customers complained that its battery life is pretty low.
3. ThermaCELL Heat Pack Rechargeable Hand and Pocket Reusable Warmers
The fascinating thing about this charger is that it is small and you can put it in your pocket wherever you go. It is a lithium battery charger. It is a powerful and durable heater.
Also, it is a shockproof and waterproof charger. Very handy for outdoor activities. Especially in mountainous places where there is always cold.
It is ideal for hunters. It keeps your hands nice and warm, and besides that, you can recharge your cell phone with this hand warmer. It is a great buy for those who practice sports in outdoor areas. Lasts up to 6 hours of constant heat per charge and can be recharged in approximately 4 hours.
- One pocket heater.
- One micro USB wall charger
- The battery lifespan is too small.
2. BigBlue NO FUEL NEED 3 in 1 Rechargeable Electronic Hand Warmer
This rechargeable gadget works up to 5 hours continuously. Perfect equipment to have when you move from your home to work or to go somewhere.
Your hands can get really wet in the cold weather, and at that time you would want to have a way to keep them warm. It has two extra functions: Phone charger and mini flashlight for emergency situations.
Among its functions, it has two temperature adjustments, its design adapts perfectly to your hand, and that allows you to enjoy the complete experience of heat retention in your hands. You can use it when doing outdoor activities like camping, hiking, or playing outdoor sports.
It is a special equipment for the people who suffer from pain in the joints. It is safe not to worry that it will burn because it has a temperature control chip.
- Keeps your hands warm for a long period of time.
- Has double-sided heating and two heat settings.
- Built-in 6000mAh lithium polymer battery.
- The charge lasts only two hours at its high-temperature level.
1. Rechargeable Hand Warmer From The Outdoors Way, Enjoy Extra Value With This Reusable Hand-warmer
This power bank is a cost-effective and convenient way to keep portable electronic devices loaded on the fly.
This compact and colorful device comes in various power capacities. The process of charging a mobile device with the power bank could not be simpler, and its additional features are just as easily accessible.
This hand warmer also comes with an additional LED on the top of the device, which serves as a flashlight. To turn on the flashlight, press the power button twice in quick succession. Repeat this process to turn the LED off.
It is small and fits virtually anywhere, making it ideal for carrying and having foresight in an unavoidable “low battery” emergency situation. Fits in pockets, of course, but is also perfect for warming your hands in cold situations.
Enjoy having charge always on your phone while you have warmth and comfort in your hands.
Its highest heat setting is 115 degrees.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 500 recharges.
- Last up to 7 hours on low heat setting which is comfortably warm.
- Reliable and dependable in any powerless situation.
- The high temperature is not so powerful.
1. What are the things to consider before buying a best rechargeable hand warmer?
There are certain things you must consider before buying a hand warmer. They are,
- Battery capacity, which can be measured in mAH.
- Double sided heat, this is the important thing to watch out for in a top rechargeable hand warmer.
- Shape and design, the grip itself is worth considering in a hand warmer. Does it have sharp edges? Is it particularly heavy? More powerful batteries mean a heavier device, which detracts slightly from portability. Will it be lightweight in nature? You must ask these questions before buying one for yourself.
2. What is the price range for a good rechargeable hand warmer?
The most suitable hand warmer for you doesn’t have to be an expensive one. Expensive models are generally good, but there are several options available in the market that offers much better value. If you are looking for a quality hand warmer, then you must consider all the specifications of a particular product before buying it.
3. What are the types of hand warmers available in the market?
There are a number of hand warmers available in the market. Everybody has their own preferences when it comes to picking up the perfect one for themselves.
- The first is the reusable hand warmer. These are great for those who want something that will last throughout the winter, and maybe even for a few years after. They can be a little more expensive than a disposable one, but they do last longer.
- Charcoal hand warmers are another option, and one that not everyone has heard about. While charcoal hand warmers may seem a little odd, they can keep your hands warm for anywhere between one and 18 hours – depending on the brand you buy and the size of the hand warmer.
- Electric hand warmers are relatively popular, and these tend to be powered by batteries or a rechargeable USB stick. They can last for a few hours, and will keep your hands nice and warm.
- 10 Best Solar Power Banks
- 10 Best Bathroom Heaters (Review & Guide)
- 10 Best Steam Cleaner (Review & Guide)
- 15 Best Hair Dryers (Review & Guide)
We hope that everybody who reads this review gets a lot of useful information. Hand warmers are essential these days, specially the best rechargeable hand warmer. They help us in so many ways, especially to keep ourselves warm. We have given all that we know about purchasing a good hand warmer for yourself. If you like this review, we request you to share it with your friends and also bookmark our site for more future updates!
She is a content writer & editor for more than 12 years. She usually writes about technology news, country news, arts & science, travel & automobiles. She used to test the product and write reviews for popular magazines.