Everyone wants to have a lush green lawn but sometimes nature works against you. Although your lawn soil is good enough to produce healthy green grass but something is definitely lacking in every region.
The answer to this problem could be selection of best lawn fertilizer. Fertilizer helps in achieving your goal of picture perfect lawn of your thoughts.
The basic functionality of fertilizers is to give your grass some extra energy to sustain its working system and keep growing in even adverse weather.
The best suitable time to use fertilizer as a first food for your lawn is at the beginning of spring, when soil temperature warms up to 55 degrees.
How does lawn fertilizer works?
Lawn is a living thing, just like human body, it needs that certain amount of nutrients, minerals, and vitamins to sustain a healthy life and keep growing. Fertilizers works as multivitamins for the soil, which; it may need.
Fertilizers serves as food supplement for plants, even if your region’s soil is quite good, still its recommended to use fertilizers.
Not only it provides more nutrients to soil but also boost efficient root system and effective pest control all around the year.
With use of right fertilizer, your lawn can survive throughout the year, grow up greener and can keep growing even in winters or adverse climate with the help of necessary nutrients supplied by it.
The basic blend of lawn fertilizers is good ratio of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. The primary nutrients for soil are oxygen, carbon and hydrogen because of which enables soil to works and grows plants.
The secondary list of micronutrients consists of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, which are secondary but are still important for a healthy soil.
The secondary micronutrients list also includes manganese, calcium, cobalt, copper, iron, chlorine, boron, molybdenum, zinc and nickel.
Their absence doesn’t affect the soil but their presence could definitely make sure that your lawn is having a well-balanced highly nutritious diet and you can expect a lush green garden for long-term.
You must understand the number system before buying one for you. Every lawn fertilizer has some number combination printed on it; this type of number combo is known as NPK ratio of fertilizer.
Basically fertilizers are blend of 3 main nutrients; those are nitrogen, phosphate and potassium, 20-5-10 NPK; shows the percentage of nitrogen, phosphate and potassium respectively in particular blend.
Nitrogen ensures foliar growth and color, Phosphorus helps in boosting flower and root growth, Potassium increases the plant’s ability to absorb nitrogen.
The best ratio considered for spring season fertilizers is 20-5-10.
Don’t be confused and collect number of brands with you, it will be sheer wastage of time & money, you need to have technical details in mind before buying one.
Look at the comparison table. Followed by details of top 10 products in the market, hopefully you will get the one you need.
Secrets To Keep Your Lawn Always Green And Healthy
Types of fertilizers
There are variety of fertilizers available in the market, suitable for different weather, soil PH, preference for organic or synthetic formula.
Following lets discuss these type:
- Time release fertilizers: these helps in feeding the lawn over a certain period, you just need to use it once. It keeps supplying the required nutrients to soil, thus helps in keeping grass healthy and green over a period.
- Gradual release fertilizers: also known as slow release formula, as it allows plant roots to have required nutrients when they need, while preventing these vital elements from draining away into the soil. This fertilizer is easy to use and has very little chances of burning grass.
- Granular fertilizers: these fertilizers are dry and are in shape of small granules, be it a time release or slow release formula these are quite popular because of its ease while spreading in garden.
- Liquid fertilizers: as the name suggests these liquid fertilizers for lawn, which are water-soluble, it need hose and nozzle and little care while usage but it is easy to be absorbed by soil and ensures that fertilizers will reach till the bottom of garden soil, while covering all roots.
- Organic fertilizers: made from all natural ingredients like once living organisms and their left by products. This takes some time to show results but ensures no harm to existing grass or soil.
- Synthetic fertilizers: made from chemicals, these ensures fast results and lush green gardens, these also helps in pest control and improvement in soil quality.
- Starter fertilizers and winterizers: These fertilizers are good for new lawns and because of their heavy ratio of phosphorus, which encourages healthy root growth.
A winterizers will give nutrients for root preservation and ensures that soil gets food during the winter months; it enriches soil with required nutrients and allow it to absorb slowly from the soil in winters.
- Weed and Feed: some fertilizers are blend of Weed and Feed, which has weed killers that kills broadleaf weeds while nourishing lawn grass. This is very useful in eliminating weeds like crabgrass and dandelions.
Having a healthy lawn, not only looks beautiful but it helps in maintaining balance in eco system by producing oxygen and soil erosion.
Regular usage of fertilizer makes grass-green, develops strong root system, strengthens turf and helps in pest control.
Picking up a good lawn fertilizer is quite technical job, if taken seriously. In fact, you can easily select any brand referred by your neighbor or any family friend but it’s good to know about your product.
We have analyzed and compared 10 brands of fertilizers, which have collected good ratings and sales over various online stores.
Hope this guide will also help you in choosing the best one for your lawn.
10 Best Lawn Fertilizer Worth Buying in 2018
1. Miracle Gro 1001233 All Purpose Plant Food Fertilizer
Application and Important Details About the Fertilizer
As the name itself indicates that it is suitable for all purpose compatible grasses and it comes under dry fertilizer category and suitable for both indoor and outdoor plants. It is water soluble and lasts for about 2 weeks. It is an inorganic fertilizer having Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium ratio of 24-8-16. It has a weight of about 35 pounds and its product dimensions are 15.2 x 10.6 x 10.8 inches.
Irrespective of specific seasons, it can be used any period and at any time in a day. Having a package size of 5 lb, Miracle-Gro Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food can be used widely as a feed for vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants.
- It ensures the bigger growth and its beautiful effect is clearly visualized by comparing it with an unfed plant.
- All we need to do is just feed them every 1-2 weeks to get the best results.
Miracle-Gro guarantees a solid foundation when fed regularly and assists in the vigorous growth of your plants. The indoor and outdoor plants can be fed by mixing the Miracle-Gro Plant Food with water in watering can and it works instantly for providing you quick results. The fertilizer can also be used in ground without mixing as stated above for good foundation.
- Of Course, it is very safe for all types of plants and it is assured not to burn when used as directed following the mentioned procedure.
To enjoy the vibrant, flourishing flowers rich environment in both indoor and outdoor, this lawn fertilizer is highly suggested. Instant feeds definitely ensures bigger growth and beautiful plants. Either Miracle-Gro garden feeder or watering can is used along for feeding.
The fertilizer is also safe for kids & pets and does not kill/burn your lawn. When concentrated, it can repair and restore your poor lawn. Rather than a normal lawn gardens, it is widely used in vegetable gardens and flower beds. It instantly feed through leaves and roots such that it is capable of growing bigger vegetables, lush foliage, strong shrubs and trees along with variety of flowers.
This inorganic lawn fertilizer is available in crystal form. Its peculiar design allows it to get itself hooked up to a hose and using the brand’s dispenser, it can be easily used for any application. Moreover, the fertilizer is available at affordable price thus making it stands out amidst having the worth of feeding to various garden applications.
2. Scotts Turf Builder Southern Triple Action 4,000 sq. ft. – A Real Weed Killer
Scotts Turf Builder kills dollar weed and clover, prevents and kills fire ants up to 6 months; it also feeds and strengthens lawns against heat and drought.
Scotts Turf Builder Southern Triple Action is specifically created to be used on Southern grasses, like St. Augustine (including Floratam), Carpet grass, Centipede, and Zoysia grass.
It protects your lawn from many dangerous insects, which can kill your lawn; it is widely known to kill fire ants, other pesky bugs on one hand and feeding the lawn on other hand.
Scott’s turf builder feeds your lawn with various nutrients, thus strengthen your lawn against heat and drought all year-long.
Scott’s lawn fertilizers are quite known and trusted company that offers a wide array of lawn health products i.e. grass seed, spreaders and fertilizers etc.
Apply this in your lawn when it is dry and then after water it completely, this will activates the fertilizer and it will start doing its job.
- Brand: Safer
- Manufacturer: Safer
- Model: SA9333
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 2 x 14.1 x 24 inches
- Granules are easy to spread.
- Real weed killer.
- Priced well.
- Safe to use around kids & pets.
- Requires spreader.
- Burns lawn sometimes.
3. Safer Brand Ringer Restore Fertilizer, 25 Pounds – Ensure Greener Grass
This is plant-based formula with no usage of poultry litter or bio-solids. The best part is it is no odor, which covers up to 5000 sq.ft for rapid greening of your lawn.
A green lawn is a healthy lawn, and to keep up a healthy lawn, you need to fertilize it according to its requirements.
Safer Brand, is known name in the world of lawn fertilizers, they offer a wide range of products which ensures a healthy, lush green lawn.
Safer Brand Lawn Restore II is an organic fertilizer that immediately activates and starts working to create proper balance of required natural elements in your soil.
It promises to give you a healthier & greener lawn in just 3-5 days, this formula is said to be best for any turf, promoting growth or healing problems to existing grass(if any).
Natural bacteria & fungi produces some nutrients themselves which boost the growth of grass and helps in maintaining their health, these organic fertilizers helps in feeding those bacteria & fungi.
Lawn Restore II makes your lawn greener; weed-free it also develops a deep, strong root system below the soil.
We all understand that Strong roots are plays vital role in maintaining the long-term health of turf, while protecting it from drought, diseases by providing healthy nutrients to your grass.
- Revitalize Existing Grass.
- All plant based Organic fertilizer.
- Gives weed free lawn.
- No odor.
- Safe to use around kids & pets.
- Sometime burns grass.
- No phosphorus.
4. Superior Nitrogen & Potash 15-0-15 NPK- Lawn Food, 32-Ounce – Chemical Free Lawn Solution
Superior Nitrogen & Potash 15-0-15 NPK is a Premium liquid lawn food nutritional supplement, which enhances Greenery in your lawn.
This is completely phosphate-free lawn food, which improves soil resistance power towards Heat & Cold.
Superior Nitrogen & Potash is a chemicals Free; All-Natural Fertilizer, which makes it safe to use and this results great for sandy soils.
Its Organic Food Grade Ingredients are safe for soil in all aspects and encourages Health, Hardiness and Strength of Turf.
It is a simple liquid fertilizer lawn solution prepared with bio active organics, feed grade urea, Humic/Fulvic acids, potash and sulfur.
It is completely phosphate-free nutritional fertilizer, which is used to keep up well-balanced lawn health or to treat any grass nutrient deficiencies.
It provides key nutrients for top green grass and ensures its growth, while providing vital ingredients for turf health and strength.
While using this fertilizer; keep your lawn watered adequately, to make sure nutrients to absorb properly.
Humic/Fulvic Acid nourishes soil while ensuring the transfer of essential food throughout the plant cell. It is one of the premium commercial liquid fertilizers.
Similar to human body your lawn also needs essential vitamins and nutrients to grow, survive and keep up good health.
- Brand: Simple Lawn solutions
- Manufacturer: UAS of America
- Item weight: 3.4 pounds
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 5 x 3 x 9 inches
- Bio-active organic fertilizer.
- Very low cost.
- Liquid in form.
- Suits all grass types.
- Enhances grass growth.
- Can be used commercially.
- Safe for Children and Pets.
Lawn Fertilizing Tips | Lawn & Garden Care
5. Jonathan Green & Sons 12400 10-0-20, 15-Pound – Inexpensive Fall Care Fertilizer
It helps in preparing your lawn for winter and is considered as ideal for fall seeding; it covers up to 5000 sq. ft of area and promotes root growth.
Jonathan Green 12400 10-0-20 winter survival fall fertilizer, helps to prepare your lawn for the winter with its well-balanced formula to nourish your lawn grass.
Known as one of the best winteizer fertilizer, it promises to keep your lawn grass greener, its fertilizer enhances root growth and keep nutrients stored for the spring.
You should apply this Winterizer when you notice that grass has stopped growing in the fall season. It is particularly designed to ensure your lawn is prepared for winters.
Be clear this doesn’t increase the grass growth; it just ensures that grass retains enough food to start its good growing arte in following spring.
It’s always advisable to use a spreader to ensure even coverage of your entire lawn, read instructions carefully before doing the job.
This product is quite popular because of it grass retaining capabilities and thus have collected good review from people who have used it.
This is a must have product for those, who really want to keep their lawn safe in fall and look forward to have a lush green garden in springs.
- Brand: Jonathan Green & Sons
- Manufacturer: Hydrofarm, Inc.
- Model: 12400 10-0-20
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 13 x 17 inches
- Winter care fertilizer.
- Ensures root growth.
- Diminishes weeds.
- Doesn’t promotes grass growth.
6. Earth 715 Super Natural Lawn Fertilizer, 18-Pound – Expensive yet Premium Quality
This product is 100% natural & organic, safe for people/ pets and 18 Lbs. cover 2,000 square feet.
It is a slow release formula, which conserves water, reduces thatch buildup, promotes a hardy root system and feeds soil for up to 3 months.
Dr. Earth Supernatural Lawn Fertilizer is a premium mix of fish meal, fish bone meal, feather meal, potassium sulfate, alfalfa meal, calcium sulphate, seaweed extract, micorrhizae and other beneficial soil microbes.
This is a wonderful fertilizer; it develops hardy root system, thus adding life to your lawn. It ensures to controls thatch build up, which may occur due to digesting thatch.
Above all, it contains Mychorriza, which ensures the quality soil of your lawn. The soil microbes & micorrhizae strains ensures the effective flow of nutrients till bottom layer of the soil.
It helps grass to survive under adverse conditions like drought, low nutrient availability, poor soil structure, etc by promoting a hardy root system.
The expanded root system ensures proper absorption of the nutrients from the soil and long life to the grass.
Though it’s a slow release formula but it shows fast result and feed the soil up to 3 months.
- Brand: Dr. Earth
- Manufacturer: Dr. Earth
- Model no : 715
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 24 x 15 x 4 inches
- Strengthens root system.
- Feeds soil up to 3 months.
- Purely organic.
- Used for all season grass.
- Bit pricy.
- Slow release formula.
7. Advanced 16-4-8 Balanced NPK- Green, 32-Ounce – Balanced Lawn Food
16-4-8 is a balanced NPK manufactured with all Organic & Natural Feed Grade Ingredients. It strengthens turf, develops strong root system, nourishes lawn with organic feed ingredients.
This is a safe, natural fertilizer, free of harsh chemicals, which is great for every grass type and it also enhances the soil quality.
Advanced 16-4-8 Balanced NPK- Lawn Food Natural Liquid Fertilizer- Spring & Summer Concentrated Spray from simple Lawn Solutions is a Complete Balanced NPK Lawn Food.
If you are looking for a balanced Lawn Food to maintain turf health and lush green lawn then 16-4-8 is the perfect pick for you.
The blend is made from 100% High Quality Organic Feed Ingredients, which Nourish your lawn in right way.
No hard chemicals, a well-balanced blend of Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potash formula gives you green grass & turf strength.
It is known as one of the good commercial grade lawn fertilizers.
- Brand: Simple Lawn Solutions
- Manufacturer: UAS of America
- Item Weight : 2.9 pounds
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 9 x 3 x 5.5 inches
- No hard chemicals.
- Improves soil quality.
- 100% organic.
- Ready to spray concentrated fertilizer.
- Used for all season grass.
- Used Commercially.
- No cons found
8. Pro Trust Products Turf 5M 15.6-Number 24-2-12 Pro Lawn Starter Fertilizer – best water insoluble fertilizer
Pro Trust Products Turf 5M 15.6 is a water insoluble nitrogen formula, which results in long term noticeable effectiveness.
With its 12% Potassium ratio it works great for sunny & shady lawns, it also aids good root development.
Pro Trust Products Turf PF 5M 15.6-Number 24-0-12 is a premium Professional Lawn Fertilizer.
Blended with a chemical compound Crotonylene Diurea (CDU) to make sure you get a strong and healthy lawn.
This product is easy to use and delivers amazing results its only fertilizer which comes with CDU water soluble nitrogen which helps in natural disease suppression.
- Brand: Pro Trust Products
- Manufacturer: BFG Supply
- Model: 71246
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Good root development.
- Suitable for all types of lawn.
- Effective for quite long term.
- Professional lawn fertilizer.
- Makes turf strong.
- Nothing found
9. American Hydro Systems F4G-1, 7-7-7, 1 Gallon – Best organic based formula
The American Hydro Systems F4G-1 7-7-7 with Bio Builder base is formulated to feed both the plant and turf.
Spread this with the help of Pro-Feeder, Green Feeder or Green Feeder Mini, after its application, water your lawn and it will start working.
American hydro systems f4g-1 grass so green all purpose blend fertilizer contain 30% bio builder, all-natural blend of humates and other required natural ingredients to your lawn soil healthy.
For better coverage use pro feeder, green feeder mini and stow n’ flow feeder and rid o rust injection and siphoning systems.
This fertilizer is suitable for both warm and cool season grasses. 1 gallon of fertilizer will feed 2000 square feet of lawn for at least 1 month.
Every time you will water your lawn, the fertilizer will activates and supply nutrients to soil, which ensures long lasting lush green garden.
Pro Products LLC offers reliable, premium quality, cost effective solutions for both home and commercial lawns.
F4G is a well-blended formula for desert plants, garden vegetables and other plants of warm weather.
- Brand: Sani-System Liquid Sanitizer Concentrate 5
- Model: F4G-1
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 5 x 7 x 10.5 inches
- Organic formula.
- Provides soil nutrition.
- Makes turf strong.
- Packaging complaints.
10. American Hydro Systems Lawn Fertilizer: best for growing a thicker lawn
This lawn fertilizer from the American hydro systems is beneficial in two ways. It feeds your lawn effectively and it helps your lawn to grow greener and thicker. Apply this fertilizer through injections and siphoning systems, which automatically feeds your lawn.
A well established lawn won’t be burned with its usage. Feeding your lawn with primary nutrients is key for growing a beautiful lawn. On this count, this fertilizer has it all.
It provides both primary nutrients and essential ingredients to make your lawn a superb front way to your home. One gal of this grass so green feeds your lawn for about one month. You can feed 4000 square feet of lawn with that above measurement as well.
Its liquid life is intended for both warm and cool season grass. This fertilizer is designed to be environment friendly than all of its competitors.
There are so many good features to love about this product. Here they are.
- This lawn fertilizer is formulated for maintaining a beautiful, greener, and thicker lawn.
- You can fertilize your lawn after watering it.
- Very easy to use.
- Specifically designed to be used in green feeder.
- You can use one gallon of this green so fertilizer for 4000 sq ft each month.
- Helps to replace the nutrients lost through mowing.
- Genuinely environment friendly.
- Organic product.
If you are looking for a budget friendly lawn fertilizer, this isn’t your thing. Otherwise, go for it. You will get every bit of worth for your money.
- Provides important primary nutrients.
- Organic product.
- Easy to use.
- Expensive product.
- Lawn Sprinklers Review 2020 (Popup & Portable)
- List of Best Garden Hose 2020 (Expandable, Lightweight & Retractable)
- 10 Best Steam Irons Review 2020– Steaming Iron box for clothes
- 12 Best Two Stage Snow Blowers for the money 2020
When should you fertilize?
The next concern about a greener lawn is our timing of fertilizing your lawn. Talking on serious terms, it’s better if you get your lawn soil tested for once, to get complete report about it.
This one test will provide you complete health check of your soil and will answer your entire question list like; what’s nature of it? How much fertilizer you need? Type of suitable fertilizer? Which season it needs to get fertilized?
Similar to comedy, same is with fertilizer i.e.” timing is everything”. Applying fertilizer too early or too late may result nothing or may burn your existing lawn.
The age of the grass is also an important factor to be considered before applying fertilizers, if you fertilizing any young grass may do more harm to it than doing well.
Fertilizing too young grass may kill it instantly or will result in its slow death.
Better be planned and be ahead. It’s important to know the right time to fertilize your lawn and that depends upon depends on many factors i.e. Your local climate, The age and health of existing grass, The type of fertilizer you are going to apply.
Generally 55+ degrees of soil temperature is considered as right for fertilizing, also keep tract of weather report.
There shouldn’t be any rain predictions for at least next 2-3 days of fertilization and it should be at beginning of the spring season.
Do regular watering of your lawn once you have applied fertilizer it will activate fertilizer to work properly but do take care not to fertilize your lawn before rains, as too much water will drain away all fertilizer and will leave you with no results.
If you’re not sure about your soil temperature and couldn’t able to figure out exact time, seek help from your friends or someone who owns a lawn or the easy and best tip is to keep an eye on nature.
When flowers start blooming and you see greenery showing up everywhere, it simply indicates the start of spring season and you may do your job then.
Also keep in mind to fertilize your lawn after every 6-8 weeks after you have done it first time or simply follow the instruction of your chosen bag of fertilizer.
How To Fertilize The Lawn
Challenges With Lawn
The initial step in choosing the right lawn fertilizer is identifying the lawn problems or challenges you are facing with your lawn. There are few common issues, which every ones needs a solution for; who owns a lawn.
These common issues can be; Damage done by Fungus Disease, White Grubs issue, Chinch Bugs problem, Striped Lawn, Dry patches, Crabgrass invasion, Sod Webworm, Dog Damage, Thin Grass and Moss, Growing in Shade etc.
Using a quality lawn fertilizer can eradicate any of the above said problems and get you back a healthy, greener and beautiful lawn.
The only efforts if to know the problem first, once you are clear about it, you can develop strategy to get rid of those problems buy deciding when n how’s of the solution.
Lawn fertilizers are quite easy to use and for assured results, better to first spend few minutes in reading the instructions given on the pack or reading thoroughly a user manual given (if any).
Just follow instructions, keep watering the lawn as required and it will surely give good results.
There are different types of lawn fertilizers formulated according to soil type, climate type or formula base, choose wisely keeping in mind your basic requirements.
The different blend serves to different issues like, grass growth pest control, lawn health, repairing of existing lawn, weed issues etc. etc.
Fertilizers formulated for other plants may not work same for grass, so be specific while reading type and functionality of the fertilizer before picking one for you, you need which are specifically designed for lawn care.
Though soil has natural nutrients according to climate and geographical regions but still it needs care and additional boosters to work consistently.
You need to use well balanced formula to combat the adverse weather conditions, sun heat and bugs, and something that supply lacking nutrients to soil.
The do’s and don’ts of lawn fertilizer
Every lawn needs some additional nutrients to stay healthy and produce greener plants, though there are many factors which influence your purchase of lawn fertilizers, still you need to read this section of article once.
You might not have kids & pets at your home but that doesn’t allow you to ignore the safety concern, right?? Here’s what you should follow and what you should avoid while buying one for your lawn.
What not to do
- Don’t opt for fast-release synthetic fertilizers. No doubt their high blend of nutrients will make your garden greener very quickly, but they are not good for environment and excessive use, will surely burn your grass.
- Don’t prefer bone meal, blood meal, and fish-meal fertilizers if you have pets at your own home, especially dogs because they find them really treat for their taste buds. And because of highly toxic insecticides, it will harm their health for sure.
- Don’t use combination of starter fertilizer with weed control. They will result in hindrance for germination of seeds and you may not get any grass or patch pale color grass in your lawn.
- Don’t overlook the instruction label of the package, better to use same kind of spreader and other required accessories as described by the product. This will ensure proper spreading of fertilizer and your safety too.
What to do instead
- Do prefer slow-release fertilizers. Although they won‘t have an instant result, but these ensure long term greener lawn and better health of soil.
- Do check the NPK ratio before buying one for you, it will indicate % of nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium in the formula. Go for fertilizers with higher ratio of nitrogen, these are best fertilizers for spring & summer season. For fall season, pick up one with higher percentage of phosphorous and potassium for better root growth.
- Do limit your fertilizer as per your requirement, usage also depends upon the challenges you are facing with your lawn, the main thing is not to use fertilizers in excess.
The perfect pick
Based on our analysis, Scotts Turf Builder Southern Triple Action 4,000 sq. ft has won the challenge. It ensures lush green lawn with strong turf and provides additional soil nutrients.
It also helps in pest control by protecting your lawn from large numbers of bugs, who can destroy it all, if not taken care of.
And all this you can get at very affordable price. You may also opt for other expensive products but this gives quite promising results.
Although we have researched a lot and picked few popular names but still it’s not easy to say, which lawn fertilizer is the best for your yard.
Your selection may be based on various things like, costing factor, choice of fertilizer i.e. organic vs. synthetic, availability, past experience any strong recommendations etc. etc.
If you really dream of a picture perfect lawn and want it make real, you will need to put some efforts, off course.
Sticking to idea of fertilizing your lawn will benefit you in many ways, the choice may be synthetic or organic fertilizer. Both give results in their own way.
The common results expected from entire range of fertilizers are, they can get rid of weeds, damaging bugs and gives other pest control support, which helps in making it look great to eyes.
For any discussions about this write up, please post a comment, we would glad if you share your knowledge or any experience with fertilizers.
Because sharing is caring!!! Happy fertilizing!!!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.5 / 5. Vote count: 2
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!