Car ceramic coatings are great to save your cars painting from a lot of things. It is a kind of liquid that is applied on the body of the vehicles. It makes a bond with the paint of your car and creates a new layer to protect it. So, if you want the painting of your car to stay longer, you should use ceramic car coating.
But, what if the ceramic you chose is not that good? A wrong ceramic coating can’t protect the paint from dirt, rain or bird droppings. In the end, you have to paint the car again if you want a premium look.
Yes, I know you don’t want to get the wrong one for you. That’s why I’m here with my reviews on top four car ceramic coating. I’ve used two of those, and others were used by my friends, Mike and Ashley. So, you can say that I know all these coatings very well. Allow me to tell you about those.
Car Ceramic Coating Review
To be honest, I was amazed to see that the performance of this ceramic coating on my car. After applying, my car was looking like a new one. It is glossy and gave my car a premium look.
It comes with the latest Nano-technology that creates a strong protective layer around your car to keep it safe from every possible threat as much as possible. The Nano-technology is a technology where the molecules of the coating are really small, 80 to 100 nano-meters each. As the molecules are this small, they seal the pores and make the surface resistant to all types of threats like dust, dirt, bird droppings, even acid rain.
The thing I love most about this one is its durability. It is extremely durable and protects your car for a long time.
It is weather-resistance too. So, starting from mud to acid raindrops, nothing can touch your car paint if this one is applied. It also saves your car from UV rays, bird dropping, graffiti, scratches, and many other threats to the paint.
When this coating is on, cleaning the car is very easy. You’ll have to pay less effort comparing to others to clean the dust and dirt.
Features and Benefits
- Nano-technology coating provides protection from a wide range of threats, including graffiti, acid rain, UV ray, etc.
- Glass-like protection enhances the look besides ensuring protection.
- It can keep the car clean 10X longer than most other ceramic coatings available in the market.
- Strong stains are forced not to sit strong so that you can clean those easily.
- Easy to apply, easier if you are a DIYer.
If you don’t have a ceramic coating kit, don’t worry, they have your back. You can get a kit from them. The kit is also great. I purchased that too to give a try and it was good. You can give a try too.
2. Car Pro Cquartz
Another amazing car ceramic coating is from CarPro. It is called Cquartz. It ensures a glossy coating over the car paint that looks good. The gloss may give a vibe of a new car.
However, in the case of protecting, the performance was great too. The solution contains 70% quartz and 30% other elements. For optimum performance, the quartz is 99.9% pure. Thus, the solution has become water-resistant once applied. Besides, it also saves the car from stains to sit permanently.
It also comes with Nano-technology, which has made it easily applicable. Though this is called professional coating, it comes with Fast Action Formula that has made it easy to apply. So, even if you are not a professional, you can apply it to your car easily. It took me only one hour to apply it to the whole car. After applying, I haven’t noticed any permanent stain on my car body till now.
Features and Benefits
- It has its own protection to protect the car from debris and scratches.
- It offers protection of almost two years.
- Pure raw material and uncompromised quality ensure maximum performance.
- Suitable for hot climates too.
- Comes with basic coating kit.
There is one thing I should tell you. I found some of the users have faced problem while using different car shampoo to wash the car. So, I recommend you to use the shampoo of CarPro to be safe.
3. Color N Drive Car Ceramic Coating Kit 50 ml-9H Paint Sealant
The third one that comes to this list is the ceramic coating from Color N Drive. According to their claim, the coating comes with a Nano-Bionic Ceramic Technology that mimics the self-cleaning tendency created by ultra-hydrophobicity. As a result, the coating keeps stains away. According to my experience, this coating has done it really good.
It comes with 9H hardness where H means the capacity of the surface to resist scratching. It has a good balance between stability and flexibility that ensures optimum protection from scratches and hits.
After applying this ceramic coating, I got a deep glossy look in my car. It was looking like new even after a few months. Though it was not looking like the first day, it was quite great.
Once applied, the car is protected by the unique Nano-technology of Color N Drive called nano-shield. The nano-shield protects the car paint from bird dropping, UV, scratches, iron powder, stone chips, etc.
Features and Benefits
- The self-cleaning Nano-Bionic technology doesn’t allow any strong stains to sit.
- 3D deep gloss ensures a premium look for a long time.
- Copying the Lotus effect, the coating keeps your car fresh and clean.
- 9H hardness ensures optimum protection from scratches and stone chips.
- The nano-materials sit properly on the paint.
- It comes with basic coating kit.
4. Migliore Strata Coating: High Gloss SiO2 Ceramic Coating
Since having a very high melting point compared with naturally synthesized waxes and even other human-made sealants, this Migliore Strata Coating possesses extreme durability. This also provides the car with a completely new look from the layer it produces on the main surface.
The Migliore Strata Coating is particularly a shiny ceramic coating paint sealer that helps you with effective ultraviolet illumination resistance and water material to shield your car’s paint job from water-induced marks. It guarantees to keep your vehicle safe from sunshine, raindrops, salt, and waste or debris of any kind.
It is an extremely sturdy protecting coating that has been developed to defend the car’s paint from damaging contaminants conjointly.
Features and Benefits
- Keeps your car safe from a wide range of scars and marks for at least 12 months.
- The condensed Nano-bionic particles crosslink each other to ensure a tough 3D structure.
- It is very easy to apply. A person with a basic idea about a car can apply it easily and effortlessly.
- This self-cleaning shield automatically cleans the car when exposed to water.
- The extreme glossy coating enhances the outlook of your car.
Car Ceramic Coating Buying Guide
You know how a ceramic coating can keep your car young and protected from threats for a long time. If you want a result like this, you’ll have to choose one that is best for your car. To find out the best car ceramic coating for your car, you’ll have to focus on a few things. Let’s know what those are.
- Weather: Weather is a very important thing to keep in mind at the time of choosing a car ceramic coating. If you live in a place where weather changes frequently, it is important to buy a weather-resistant coating. If your car is exposed to the sun frequently, get a coating with UV protection.
- Frequency of Washing: If you are not interested in cleaning the car frequently, go for a self-cleaning ceramic coating. These coatings clean the surface when it comes into contact with water. So, if you have to go out regularly with your car, mostly in the rain, self-cleaning coatings will support you the most.
- Age of the Car: Considering the age of the car is important too. As the car gets old, the layer of paint becomes thin. As a result, using a ceramic coating won’t show an expected result. In that case, using the coating will be a waste of money and time. If you need to use the car for the next few years, paint it before using a coating.
- Durability: Durability or longevity of the coating also affects buying choice. As it costs a good amount of money, buying a durable one is a must if you want to save some bucks. Different ceramic coatings come with different durability. You should get a coating that lasts for five years instead of getting one that lasts for two years.
I hope these reviews will help you to choose the best one. If you want to make your car look like new for a long time, try one of these. You won’t be disappointed, for sure. If you have any personal experience with these, you can share it with us in the comment box.
The market is always open to exploring, so explore different products and choose the best one for you. Keep in mind that if you take care of your car, it will look like a new one for a long time.
- How to Find a Right Car for You?
- 13 Best Car Wax in 2019 (Review & Guide)
- 6 Ways to Upgrade Your Older Car with New Technology
- Basic Car Care For First Time Owners
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!