Food plays a vital role in our lives. Food is the only thing that unites all of us together amidst all the differences. How many times you felt like this? Having a perfect and efficient cooking appliance can fulfill my cooking experience. That’s the exact reason why we bring you this list of top 11 best convection toaster oven in 2020.
Before we get into the reviewing process, here’s what you can expect this list to cover.
- Top 11 convection toaster ovens reviews.
- Accessories included with each oven.
- Pros and cons of each brand.
We request you to read and understand the benefits and downsides of each oven mentioned in this list before you decide to buy one for yourself. All that’s been said, shall we dive into this review?
What is a convection toaster oven?
A convection toaster oven is a standard toaster oven but with a built-in fan and an exhaust system. This exhaust system circulates hot air evenly for faster cooking, and ventilates hot air to reduce pressure inside the oven. The built-in fan allows you to achieve even cooking throughout the food.
One of the great features of the convection toaster oven is that it reduces moisture around the inner area.
The dry environment lets you roast your meat and vegetables instead of steaming them. In addition to roasting, the convection oven is great for baking cookies, pies and pastries. The additional features are worth considering although the convection toaster ovens are bit pricy.
Top Rated convection toaster ovens review in 2020:
1. BREVILLE BOV845BSS SMART OVEN PRO:
The breville bov845bss smart oven pro is your ultimate kitchen accessory when it comes to cooking food items that look good. It is able to provide a wide range of preset settings including Intuitive controls.
This conviction toaster oven consumes less energy and it is easy to clean and use. Also it is durable and has many versatile cooking features. The breville bov845bss smart oven pro digital convection toaster oven can accommodate 6 slices of bread and pizzas of up to 9-13 inches.
And if you are looking for a best quality convection toaster oven, this is the best investment you can make for your kitchen! Accessories Included three baking trays, a single rack along with a baking pan, a broiler pan, and a nonstick pizza pan.
- Uses Element IQ cooking technology.
- Heat distribution is much more even throughout the oven.
- Has a slow cook option which you can’t find with any other brand.
- Less energy consumption.
- Bit pricier than its competitors.
2. BREVILLE BOV800XL SMART OVEN:
If you have ever wished for an oven that cooks evenly and efficiently throughout the food, you can consider buying the breville bov800xl smart oven especially for its features. This machine excels in performance at cooking everything from small batches of muffins to 13 inch pizza. It toasts, roasts, broils, and does everything in between; defeating all of its competitors.
This is also a breville product which has the Element IQ technology. Because of this extraordinary feature, this machine can control the power of each heating element depending on what is being cooked. By delivering the right power at the right time, it speedup the cooking process.
With 9 preset cooking styles, the breville bov800xl smart oven allows you to cook any food the way you enjoy. Accessories included three baking trays, a single rack along with a baking pan, a broiler pan, and a nonstick pizza pan.
- Has Element IQ technology.
- Can control each heating element which speedup the cooking process.
- Less energy consumption.
- Simple to use and clean.
- No interior light and pricy.
3. HAMILTON BEACH (31126) TOASTER OVEN:
If you are looking for a best affordable convection toaster oven, the Hamilton beach (31126) toaster oven is the wisest investment you can make. Of you want to spend less and get the premium cooking experience, the Hamilton beach (31126) toaster oven is your best choice.
It has a compact design which helps you to cook food in a relatively quick time. It consists of safe-open top and an easy operation system. Accessories included an oven rack, a baking pan and a crumb tray.
- Can toast and bake quickly.
- Less energy consumption and reduces cooking time.
- Safe-open top and easy operation system.
- Compact design.
- Poor timer.
- Loud convection fan.
4. BLACK+DECKER TO3250XSB CONVECTION OVEN:
Are you planning to change your old toaster and switch to a new one as a replacement, then you got to look at the black+decker to3250xsb convection toaster oven. It has an easy to use controls and it provides faster, better cooking experience. Also it comes at an affordable price making it a go to product for the heart of your home.
Black+decker to3250xsb convection toaster oven includes accessories which are useful to your kitchen. In comparison with its competitors, the black and decker have various improvements especially in convection function. The impressive feature of this black and decker that its extra wide interior to accommodate more food than all of the products mentioned above. You’ll no longer have to worry about your favorite dish not fitting into your oven. Accessories included a bake pan, a broil rack and a removable crumb tray.
- Easy to use controls and faster, better cooking experience.
- Affordable and the purchase include useful accessories.
- Extra wide interior to accommodate more food.
- The best affordable convection toaster oven.
- Poor at broiling
- Becomes unmanageably hot during the summer.
5. CUISINART TOB-260N1 CHEF’S CONVECTION TOASTER OVENS:
Looking for a best convection toaster oven in 2020, we got you covered! This mid-range model from Cuisinart is a perfect fit for your kitchen. It’ll give you a great experience in cooking than usual. The Cuisinart tob-260n1 toasts quickly and it is really good at broiling. The most important thing with this machine is that it is easy to use and clean. You have a multitude of cooking options to choose from. The Cuisinart tob-260n1 is powered by 1800 watts which helps you to reheat any food items in minutes.
It employs sophisticated internal temperature compensation technology, allowing users to adjust time for the selected shade. Accessories included 2 oven racks, a baking/ drip pan, a broiling Pan, a removable crumb tray, a 13 inch pizza stone, a recipe booklet
- Multitude of cooking options to choose from.
- Automatic slide out rack.
- Dishwasher-safe accessories.
- Easy to use and clean.
- There are some issues with heat elements.
- Quite expensive.
6. PANASONIC TOASTER OVEN NB-G110P FLASHXPRESS:
Are you seeking for the best compact convection toaster oven with limited counter space, easy to use controls, and fast cooking functions, look no further than the Panasonic Flash Express model. Its core feature is superfast cooking, and brighter interior and exterior lights. This oven is durable and super easy to use and clean.
It’s one of the few items that use both quartz and ceramic heating elements, which allows instantaneous heat up. Accessories included a removable crumb tray, an oven rack, and an oven tray.
- Superfast cooking and the oven is durable.
- Has a bright interior and exterior light.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Use both quartz and ceramic heating elements for instantaneous heat up.
- No broiling option.
7. Cuisinart TOB-135 Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven:
The Cuisinart TOB-135 Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven is a very capable machine to Breville with a similar look and feel. It is one of the versatile toaster oven with a nine preset functions. The operating instructions booklet is superbly written and it’s simple to follow.
The Cuisinart TOB-135 Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven’s features includes effective cooking, and excellent design. The LCD digital display utilizes a soft blue backlight that prevents eyestrain. Accessories included a crumb tray, broiling rack, and a baking pan.
- The Cuisinart toaster oven has a 9 preset cooking functions.
- It is powered by 1800 watts to cut preheating and cooking time.
- The instructions booklet is simple to follow.
- It has an LCD display.
- Bit pricy and bit large.
8. BLACK+DECKER TO1303SB 4-Slice:
The Black+Decker is specially designed for people who are constrained by budget. The black and stainless steel finish make it perfect for just about any kitchen. This toaster oven is especially designed to reflect its performance.
The ultra-light seven and a half pound appliance can accommodate up to four slices of bread and a nine-inch pizza, which is a great size for the average convection toaster oven user. The black+Decker provides 4 preset cooking function. Accessories included a crumb tray, broiling rack, and a baking pan.
- The BLACK+DECKER toaster oven is perfectly sized for the average user.
- There are four pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, toast and warm.
- Less energy consumption.
- The stainless steel finish is attractive.
- The heat elements are uncontrollable.
9. Cuisinart TOA-60 Air Fryer Toaster Oven, SILVER:
This convection toaster oven is a premium full size kitchen appliance with a built-in air fryer. It is easy to use and clean. This food processor is a quick and easy toaster oven to make fine and delicious food. It bakes 12 inches of pizza and toasts 6 slices of bread at once.
The Cuisinart TOA-60 is a versatile convection toaster oven and it is durable. It has a largest surface area which can make you some delicious food. Accessories included crumb tray, broiling rack, and baking fan.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Has a built-in air fryer.
- It has six preset cooking features.
- Less quality control.
10. Toshiba AC25CEW-SS Digital oven:
Toshiba ovens are known for their innovation and artistry. This oven is no different. The features in this convection toaster makes your cooking experience productive and pleasant. This machine is capable of multi-functioning. It also has 10 preset cooking functions.
The Toshiba AC25CEW-SS Digital oven toasts six slices of bread and 12 inches of pizza. It has a non stick interior which is good for cleaning. There are 10 preset cooking features to choose from. Accessories included baking pan, a rotisserie kit and a crumb tray.
- Nonstick interior.
- Capable of multi-functioning.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Excellent features make your cooking experience pleasant.
- The size of the oven is two large.
11. Cuisinart TOB-135N Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven:
We highly recommend the Cuisinart TOB-135N Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven for anybody who’s looking for precision digital controls. This lets you precisely set the oven’s temperature, toast shade, cooking time, and cooking features. It has a wide array of cooking options.
The Cuisinart TOB-135N Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven uses convection technology which means you can cook faster with more even results. This oven is powered by 1800 watts and it makes your reheating of any leftovers super easy. It also has an exact heat sensor and 9 preset cooking features. Accessories included a crumb tray, and a broiler rack.
- Uses convection technology.
- Powered by 1800 watts.
- 9 preset cooking features.
- It has precision digital controls.
- Has some design issues.
Buyers guide questions:
Here are some important questions you must ask to yourself before buying a convection toaster oven.
Is a convection toaster oven worth it?
A great convection toaster oven makes your cooking experience pleasant. There are various sizes in which you can purchase a toaster oven. Small size toasters can perfectly brown your morning toasts. On the other hand, the medium sized ovens are extremely efficient in cooking frozen meals and reheating leftovers. Of course, every single oven has some versatile features and it is for you to decide which one is going to settle into your kitchen. So a convection toaster oven is seriously worth it!
What can you look for in a good convection toaster oven?
When it comes to determining the best toaster oven for you, there are certain elements you can consider here’s a list to get started!
- How well it can toast bread in a reasonable amount of time.
- How well it can fit into your countertop.
- What are the useful accessories included with the oven?
- Is it suitable for your cooking needs?
- How easy it is to use, clean, and control.
- Is it fits into your budget?
- What is the capacity and size of the oven?
- What are its cooking features?
Who needs a convection toaster oven?
A convection toaster can benefit any household. In addition to toasting your favorite breakfast items, a convection toaster oven can do anything.
From baking a classic rotisserie chicken to broiling some home-style barbecue ribs, the toaster ovens are generally versatile in nature. A convection toaster can cut-down the preheat time considerably.
Now that you have understood all about selecting the best convection toaster oven for your kitchen, it is time for you to purchase.
We hope that you’ll get a lot of helpful tips out of this review. Happy cooking and we want you to lead a healthier and fulfilling life! Goodbye for now!
- 10 Best Air Purifier for Allergies
- The 10 Best Electric Grills
- Top rated Portable & Natural Gas Grill in 2020
- 8 Food Packaging Ideas for Holiday Gift