One of the popular Indian cities that has been at the forefront of all kinds of development, be it social, economic, infrastructural, etc. is Pune, also popularly known as the ‘Second silicon valley of India’ after the city Bangalore. Pune is not only a center of higher education and professional growth, but it is also counted as one of the top destinations for real estate investment.
With increasing job opportunities and booming IT industry, the city has been experiencing increased demand for residential as well as commercial properties. This has led the investors from all over the country and also from foreign lands to invest in the city’s real estate sector. Being a prominent industrial hub in the state of Maharashtra, Pune is blessed with a diverse population and because of the easy lifestyle of the city, people tend to migrate to Pune and settle down.
Accordingly to Indians who live away from home country and are settled in foreign lands, Pune is a delightful city that attracts them not only with the blooming industrial sectors but with the simple yet rich lifestyle. It is one of the cleanest cities in India, and this is another reason NRIs fall in love with Pune.
With respect to Pune’s real estate sector, some of the attractive facts that led to real estate growth in the city are:
- The increased number of IT Parks in Pune has been the major cause of real estate development in Pune.
- Around these IT Parks, various real estate projects developed with the aim of providing homes and accommodations to office-goers ensuring that they live closer to offices.
- Pune offers budget homes and that too with a lot of available options; one can buy 1 or 2 or even 3 BHK flats in Pune in affordable price ranges.
- Also, at the same time, one would find villas, penthouses, bungalows, or even resale flats in Pune, India.
- In case if one tries to find a budget home that fulfills all criteria, then Pune is the city one should opt for because of the increased options within the desired budget.
- The scenic beauty and natural developments in the outskirt of the city have been one of the reasons that most NRIs prefer to live in Pune whenever they plan to relocate to India.
- Pune is one such city where people including NRIs can even buy own farmhouse or bungalows as a weekend destination.
- The well-connected roads and transport network in Pune are worth mentioning.
- The city provides all that one needs to sustain a comfortable life.
- The proposal for an upcoming airport in Navi Mumbai will be an added value to the real estate sector in Pune
Pune is one of the most preferred cities in India for all NRIs because of the following reasons:
- It is one of the cleanest cities in India.
- Being surrounded by beautiful nature, Pune gives a pleasant vibe to all dwellers and visitors.
- Some of the top tourist destinations are located near Pune and also on the outskirts.
- The city offers new projects as well as resale flats in Pune for home-buyers to decide which property to go for.
- Pune has amazing weather at all times of the year.
- The presence of advanced educational and medical facilities in Pune attracts people to come and be a part of the crowd there.
- Pune offers a luxurious lifestyle with diversity and this experience is unique for every Indian.
- The city is so peaceful and one can live close to nature when dwelling in Pune.
When it comes to buying any type of property in any city, the only issue that arises for property buyers is that of finding a perfect one that suits all requirements. Practically it is next to impossible for people especially NRIs to roam here and there in search of real estate properties, or even to find authentic ones sitting at home in some distant lands. So naturally, they mostly rely on online platforms to search for the desired property. One such online platform is the housing.com website.
The real estate website housing.com has a host of features that can prove immensely helpful for people across borders and NRIs in searching for resale flats in Pune oreven budget 3 BHK flats in Pune. Some of the unique attributes of the housing.com websites are:
- First of all, one needs to visit the website housing.com/ where one has to sign up through either Google id or any other e-mail id.
- Then one needs to select the city for searching desirable properties within the city.
- The website housig.com offers options for setting filters for either new upcoming projects or resale flats in Pune.
- It provides filter option to select desired localities or areas in the city.
- Then it provides options like property type, for example, Villa, Apartments, independent floor house, independent house, penthouse, duplex, studio, and even plots.
- There are filters to decide on the age of the property, pricing range, possession date, built-up area, the status of furnishing, etc.
- There are filters for choosing the number of bathrooms, the directional face of the property and also whether belongs to the developer, broker or direct owner.
Moreover, the housing.com website also analyzes and compares data based on some advanced informative tools such as
- Housing Lifestyle Rating
- Visibility Index
- Housing Estimate
- Inventory Demand Supply
- Traffic Flux
- Product Analytics
- Agent Happiness Index
The housing.com website is very useful for people especially NRIs as they get to know everything about all available properties that the website shows as search results. They get detailed information on the residential properties that they intend to own for a lifetime and this is really helpful to own authentic and hassle-free property purchase. So no more worries and harassment for NRIs as buying a property is now a matter of seconds for them. All thanks to the website housing.com that helps home-buyers and particularly the NRIs to find their perfect dream homes in the lap of the city.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?