The foods you consume or those you don’t are what determine whether you’ll lose weight or not.
- Working out and exercises are good, but your diet plays the most significant role in weight loss.
- Some diet pills and eating programs may not always be effective because it is practically difficult to follow the implied diet on a daily basis.
- For instance, most eating programs will ask you to consume few-calories, few-carbohydrates, and few fats. Yet, you need energy and energy is gotten from these same foods!
- The trick lies in balancing between consuming low calorie foods and foods that help you burn fat.
Below are five Fat burning recipes for weight loss;
- Lime juice
- Olive oil
- Coconut amino
- Wasabi powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Sesame seeds
- Baby Lettuce
- Coconut oil
- Tuna Steaks
- Mix the lime juice, olive oil, coconut amino, salt, wasabi powder, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Season the tuna steaks on each side
- In a large skillet, preheat the coconut oil with medium-high heat.
- Sear the tuna steaks in the skillet for about 60 seconds on each side
- Slice the tuna steaks in equal portions on a cutting board and fry it with oil-observer
- Place the tuna slices over the lettuce and enjoy.
- Salmon Fillet
- Garlic clove
- Olive oil
- Pepper and sea salt
- Foremost, preheat the oven up to 350°
- Put the salmon fillet carefully while the skin of the meat is upside down.
- Mix the honey, oil, garlic, honey, pepper, and salt in a small dish
- Bake the fillet until the meat flakes easily fork
- Serve the meal with baked sweet potato or fresh salad.
- 1 pound turkey slice
- 1 t onion powder
- ½ t garlic powder
- One tomato
- Paleo condiments
- 1 t pepper
- 4 Portobello mushrooms
- Mix all spices in a small bowl
- Mix the turkey slice with the spices
- Slice the turkey into four equal parts
- Preheat a pan with coconut oil to medium-high heat
- Cook the turkey slices until they are ready to eat
- Serve the turkey slices on top of lettuce, tomato and favorite BBQ sauce in the Portobello mushroom
Couscous and Fruit Salad
- 1 t olive oil
- 1 t cider vinegar
- Fine chopped Shallots
- Orange juice
- Whole-wheat couscous
- Fresh berries
- Sliced almonds
- Chopped nectarine
- In a large bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, pepper, orange juice, salt, and shallots
- Preheat a dry skillet to roast the sliced almonds. Add nuts and stir for about 2 to 3 minutes until they lightly turn brown
- Bake the whole-wheat couscous in an oven for ten minutes at a medium-high temperature
- Add the berries, nectarines, almonds and cooked couscous into the large bowl and toss gently to combine the mixture.
Goat meat soup
- 1 pound goat meat
- Five garlic cloves
- 1-inch ginger root
- Parsley stem
- Salt, Onion, pepper (white), ginger and Njangsa seeds
- Celery stem
- Using a large skillet, boil the goat meat thoroughly in about 20 minutes using about 3 cups of water
- Grind or blend the Njangsa seeds, white pepper, ginger, garlic cloves, celery, and parsley until they mix entirely.
- Add the blended species into the large bowl and continue to boil the mixture.
- Add salt and more water to the mixture and let the meal boil for more 20 minutes.
- Serve with starchy nutrients such as French bread or boiled white yams.
Check this video out to lose the weight
Calorie intake should be minimized; it takes discipline and an iron determination to consume as little of it as possible.
- Seafood is usually the better choice for burning fat and building muscle; fresh tuna is known for that.
- Tuna salad is a healthy and delectable recipe that contains protein-dense nutrients that burn off unnecessary calories from your body.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!