Hands are very important. Almost in everything that you do hand is always there to back you up. But imagine if your hands become weak and can’t even do even a simple handshake. Poor blood circulation in your hands is mainly the cause of uneasiness or pain when doing your daily activities.
People should go places. But how can you explore the world if you have a numb and weak feet frequently interfering on your way.
Don’t be fearful. You are still able to prevent or improve the blood circulation of your hands and feet to regain its strength and be capable of performing series of activities again. This is by doing some exercise to keep a good blood circulation and use of some special equipment as a booster. You might also want to check this Halo Health dr hos for more information.
Exercise is one of the most effective ways to improve the performance of your blood circulation especially through your hands and feet. Your muscles require oxygenated blood in order to work properly, and the muscles in your hands function, the surrounding blood vessels will expand to allow more of this oxygenated blood to flow through. As with any physical activity program, you should start out at a low intensity level and gradually increasing the level of exercise difficulty, if preferred.
- Start off with a few warm-up exercises
- Hold your hands out in front of you and shake them about to get the blood flowing.
- Next, ball your hands into fists and keep them clenched for ten seconds, then release; repeat this exercise a few times.
- Consider using a flexible object, such as a rubber ball or piece of crumpled paper, into the exercise to provide additional resistance; some fitness stores sell specialized grip exercisers equipped with metal springs and super elastic material designed to improve your muscle strength.
- After the warm up, stretch your arms with your fingers stretch out. Bend each joint in your hands and hold still for a few seconds, then do the next position. You can use the other hand to help with the stretching, but only to the extent that’s comfortable for you.
- Stand still or sit down, depending on the pressure you can tolerate
- Get a cylindrical wine bottle (should be hard)
- Put your feet in top of the bottle and start rolling.
- Do this alternately, until your feet feels relief.
- Walking not only improves the strength of your feet, it also helps to ha a good blood circulation inside your whole body.
Eat super food that aids blood circulation
Oranges and other citrus fruits high vitamin C are natural blood thinners and are said to strengthen capillary walls and prevent plaque build-up which leads to poor circulation.
Chocolate is not only a good treat for your sweet tooth but is also a good source of essential nutrients needed for the body. Cocoa contains flavonoids which is naturally found in plants and fruits and has been well linked to improving blood circulation. A study published in the Circulation Journal showed that dark chocolate rich in natural flavonoids improved blood circulation when compared with white chocolate with no flavonoids.
Cayenne is available as a fresh pepper or dried spice and has been proven to increase performance of blood vessels and arteries. Cayenne pepper is best eaten raw in salads or juiced or is coordinated with other special dishes.
Sunflower seeds are rich in vitamin E which is shown to help keep blood coagulation from forming. They are great at helping improve circulation. Foods such as olives, nuts and pumpkin seeds are also good regarding the latter issue.
Ginger has a hot zesty and biting yet sweet and warm taste. It is known for helping nausea and digestion problems as well as increasing blood circulation. Ginger can be eaten raw or added to dishes, and can be included to your favorite tea and drinks.
Garlic has a strong, spicy flavor that mellows and sweetens when cooked. It has many uses and one of them is cleansing the blood and helps prevent blot clot build up. Other foods in the bulb group such as radishes, onions and leeks are also good at stimulating blood flow.
One of the world’s oldest surviving tree species right combination of herbal taste, astringency, woody notes and a green-like aftertaste is all included. Ginkgo biloba dilates blood vessels and in doing so increases blood flow. It is also thought to increase blood flow to the brain.
Goji berries taste just like raisins. Goji berries can be found in natural health stores. They are high in fiber to help boost the immune system as well as increasing blood circulation.
Watermelons are a very nutritious and delicious food. It is rich in lycopene which is a natural antioxidant linked to improving circulation. Lycopene is a natural pigment which gives certain foods their reddish color.
Salmon and avocados
Both salmon and avocados contain heart-healthy omega 3 fatty acids which research has shown to support the cardiovascular system and increase blood circulation.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!