For most people, the stomach area can be the most difficult place to lose that last bit of unwanted fat that diet and exercise simply can’t do. CoolSculpting is a great innovative treatment that freezes, destroys and eliminates unwanted fat cells permanently. This stomach sculpting method has become popular worldwide. CoolSculpting is also referred to as cryolipolysis.
How Do I Know If I Am a Stomach CoolSculpting Candidate?
CoolSculpting is not for everyone. You would be considered a good CoolSculpting candidate if you:
- Are in good shape, but want to eliminate those unwanted tummy bulges
- Live a healthy lifestyle on a regular basis
- Are not obese
- Are within 3 to 10 kilos of your ideal weight
- Want to reshape your stomach area
- Are not pregnant
- Do not have an implanted medical device
- Do not have Raynaud’s Disease and Hepatitis C
- Suffer from cold sensitivities
- Have had recent surgery on your stomach
- Have the type of fat you can pinch on your stomach
- Do not have hard fat in your stomach area that does not move around
- Do not have a stomach fat layer of more than 3 inches
About Stomach CoolSculpting
Stomach CoolSculpting is FDA approved. Stomach CoolSculpting treatments are chosen by many people who struggle with that muffin top or spare tire they refer to in their stomach area. CoolSculpting is not a weight loss treatment, and it is a process of reducing and permanently eliminating subcutaneous fat, which is located just below the skin’s surface. CoolSculpting does not have any effects on visceral fat, the fat that surrounds your internal organs and is located deep within the body.
Stomach CoolSculpting only targets subcutaneous fat, the fat you can pinch. Always discuss your stomach CoolSculpting plans with your family doctor prior to any treatments. Prior to your first treatment you will meet with a CoolSculpting specialist at the clinic to assess your stomach area, discuss your goals, discuss the number of treatments you will require, the coolsculpting process and possible side effects results you can expect and the CoolSculpting cost for stomach treatments.
What is Involved in Stomach CoolSculpting Treatments?
During CoolSculpting stomach treatments a gel pad and a vacuum applicator will be placed on your stomach area to be treated. Once the cooling machine is turned on, it suctions to your skin and vacuums the tissue to be treated, which then freezes the subcutaneous fat cells and destroys them. Some people experience some mild discomfort of pinching, tingling and numbing sensations.
During your stomach CoolSculpting treatments you can play on your phone, tablet or even read. The actual treatment itself should not be painful. Over a period of time these dead fat cells will be eliminated through your body’s natural waste elimination process. The stomach CoolSculpting treatments take approximately 1 hour per treatment. Most commonly numbness that exceeds 1 month is reported as being the most common side effect of CoolSculpting treatments.
Does Stomach CoolSculpting Really Work?
Cryolipolysis or CoolSculpting of the stomach has been proven to be effective in treating up to 25% the subcutaneous fat cells. However, you must lead a healthy lifestyle of regular exercise and healthy eating habits to continue to enjoy the results you have achieved. The CoolSculpting clinic in Toronto will take CoolSculpting before and after stomach treatments pictures, so visual results can be easily seen.
Benefits of Stomach CoolSculpting
There are many benefits of stomach CoolSculpting treatments such as:
- Non-invasive stomach procedure
- Little or no side effects
- Very little or no downtime after stomach treatments
- More cost effective than other more invasive procedures
- Privacy – no one can tell you had it done
- Treatments only take an approximate hour of your time
There are many other advantages to have stomach CoolSculpting treatments.