CSK vs RR (Tickets booking, Dream 11 Prediction, Playing 11, Weather Report) 17th Match, IPL 2023

CSK vs RR: TATA IPL 2023

The 17th match of TATA IPL 2023 between CSK vs RR is scheduled on Wednesday, April 12, 2023, at Chennai’s home ground of M.A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai. And the match will get started at sharp 07:30 PM LOCAL. Before that toss will be done at 07:00 PM in front of captains.

CSK vs RR (Tickets booking, Dream 11 Prediction, Playing 11, Weather Report) 17th Match, IPL 2023

The most awaited match to create a Head to Head record and stats. Chennai and Rajasthan faced 26 IPL matches, Chennai had a victory of 15 however Rajasthan won 11 matches. CSK has a strong comeback by winning 2 matches with LSG and MI. Whereas, RR also defeated DC and SRH. Hence, the match is going to be interesting to watch.

Another thing is Moeen Ali was not there in the previous match because of his health issue. He is available for this match between CSK vs RR. Meantime, Ben Stokes, who suffered from an ankle injury would be out for a week, so there was a probability that he misses the game.

Match Details:

Date: April 12, 2023
Time: 07:30 PM
Venue: M.A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai.
Ticket Booking: Starts on 9th April 2023 at 09:30 AM onwards.

Ticket Price:

To watch the CSK VS RR match, the Ticket Price starts from Rs. 1500 at Chepauk Stadium, Chennai. Online ticket booking is also available on their official websites. Ticket price ranges from Rs. 1500 to Rs. 3,000.

Rs. 1500 (C/D/E Lower) for Counter Sales

Rs. 3,000 (D/E Upper) for Online sales

Rs. 2,500 (I/J/K Lower) for Online and Counter sale

Rs. 2,000 (I/J/K Upper) for Online and Counter sale

See also: Deepika Padukone Oscars 2023 – Presentation Speech & Pictures

Ticket Booking Portal:

Book your Ticket to watch CSK vs RR on this website.

Live streaming: You can watch live by downloading the Jio Cinema app for free & Star Sport

CSK vs RR Probable Players List

CSK: Devon Conway, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ajinkya Rahane, Dwaine Pretorius, Ravindra Jadeja, Shivam Dube, MS Dhoni (C & wk), Mitchell Santner, Tushar Deshpande, Sisanda Magala

Impact Player: Ambati Rayudu

RR: Jos Buttler, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Sanju Samson, Riyan Parag, Shimron Hetmyer, Dhruv Jurel, R Ashwin, Y Chahal, Trent Boult, Jason Holder, M Ashwin.

Impact Player: Sandeep Sharma

Dream 11 Prediction Fantasy Playing 11 CSK vs RR:

Captian –  Ruturaj Gaikwad

Vice Captain – Ravindra Jadeja

Wicketkeeper – Sanju Samson

Batters – Jos Buttler, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ajinkiya Rahane

Bowlers – Tushar Deshpande, Y Chahal, Trent Boult

All-rounder – Mitchell Santner, Ravindra Jadeja, Jason Holder

Weather Report:

Weather Report at MA Chidambaram Stadium: 34 degrees Celsius, 64% of Humidity, 10% of Rain Probability

Pitch Report:



Fast Bowling-50%

Spin Bowling-50%

Prediction – Who will win?

CSK will win this match according to the Genius predictor. CSK winning probability is 70% and RR winning probability is 25%. And the remaining 5% is tied because of weather.

Let’s enjoy the battle between two warriors!

Previous articleFlexzilla Garden Hose Review – Lightweight and flexible Garden Hose
Next articleThe 6 Best Unique College Party Theme Ideas
Lara Herrington
With over 12 years of experience, she is a proficient content writer and editor specializing in a diverse range of subjects, including technology news, country news, arts, science, travel, and automobiles.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here